AVAILABLE QUANTITY: 1
HEAT Hardcore is for the person who doesn’t make excuses, who puts in the work, and still wants more shreds. It’s for anyone daring enough to jump into the fire. If you want a gentle fat burner that encourages weight loss, HEAT Hardcore is NOT for you. HEAT Hardcore ain’t your friendly high school counselor; it does not make kind suggestions. HEAT Hardcore makes demands.
Mix this potent fat-burner into water and sip throughout the day to boost metabolic function, optimize hormone health, increase energy, and ignite the wrath of wildfire-level thermogenesis on your fat stores. Oh. And get to bucking work (see, we warned you there’d be demands).
The best way to describe HEAT Hardcore is this; when camping, there are two ways to start a fire. The old school, roughing it way -- gathering kindling, and whatever else it is you folks do it. Then there’s the efficient way. Douse the wood in kerosene, toss a flaming piece of newspaper in, and run for cover.
HEAT Hardcore does for thermogenesis what kerosene does for campfires. You have to light the match and put in the work, but HEAT Hardcore takes that work and sets your fat stores ablaze. HEAT Hardcore doesn’t stop with just thermogenesis, however. That would be less than hardcore. HEAT Hardcore demands fat loss using six purpose party of glass cannon fire elementalists (i.e. it works in six powerful ways).
- Thermogenesis: Cast your fat stores into the fiery pits of Hades.
- Increase metabolism: Calories are simply a measurement of energy. When the body has excess energy, it stores them away as fat in case of emergency. An accelerated metabolism burns through calories before they stow-away in your gut.
- Healthy hormone levels: Hormones dictate fat loss. Optimize your hormones and you’re already miles ahead of your competition.
- Focus, mood, motivation: HEAT delivers the focus to function even on a calorie deficit, elevates mood to keep you from emotional eating, and provides the motivation to keep you at your best -- both in the gym and the kitchen.
- Nutrient utilization: Wasted nutrients don’t do anyone favors. Especially when on a quest for fat loss.
- Water shredding: Whether you’re pro life or not, we can all agree that “food babies” gotta go. No one likes feeling bloated.